Identity & Access Management
Organizations need to manage an increasing number of users, applications and access points, all while trying to ensure regulatory compliance. To remain competitive, they want to facilitate collaboration of employees, customers or constituents, and partners through role-based portals, and quickly roll-out new services to these users.
To achieve these goals, organizations must be able to:
- Authenticate and authorize users before allowing access to resources.
- Address access control policies that range from simple decisions based on group membership to real-time decisions based on business conditions and data.
- Monitor that the access follows appropriate use policies and is consistent with regulations.
- Take corrective action where compliance policy violations are detected.
- Protect critical data across the organization.
- Ensure that user entitlements are revoked in a timely manner once they are no longer needed.
- Control costs in areas such as help desk, application development security coding, and compliance reporting.
- Support requests for new initiatives, such as cloud computing, portal and SOA projects.
- Improve employee, administrator and user productivity.
An effective solution for Identity and Access Management brings together complete capabilities from a trusted partner such as AIS for administering, securing and auditing user access to resources. Such a solution can help an organization realize business value and achieve both short- and long-term objectives.