This is not your grandfather’s old software distribution and inventory management solution that IBM rebranded and put a nice pretty bow on top. IBM BigFix uses a single-agent, single-console approach for endpoint management across the enterprise. And BigFix delivers unified real-time visibility into ALL endpoints of your network, including desktops, laptops, servers, mobile devices, point-of-sale systems, ATMs, whiteboards, and self-service kiosks.
IBM BigFix packs a powerful punch. Here are some highlights of the solution:
- Manage hundreds of thousands of endpoints regardless of location, connection type or status from a single server
- Employs an agent-based approach that delivers up-to-date visibility and automatically remediates issues
- Reduces management complexity and cost, increases accuracy, and boosts productivity
- Uses a lightweight, flexible infrastructure that ensures connectivity with endpoints regardless of location, connection type or status
- Gives administrators a single tool for discovering and inventorying resources, deploying operating systems, distributing software, controlling remote devices, and managing patches and other system changes
- Provides rapid time to value–deploy the solution in 1-3 weeks in most cases and update Endpoint Manager in even less time
If your endpoint environment is increasing in complexity as mobile devices multiply and evolve, and you are seeing decreases in budgets and staff to support your infrastructure, this may be the right solution for you. BigFix can help organizations like yours streamline your processes, consolidate your tools and improve overall operating efficiency.