Software Usage Compliance
A well-implemented software asset management solution will create significant savings across your enterprise. It will help your company reduce cost, reduce risk, and bring every IT asset into legal compliance. With a healthy software asset management solution you will always know what software you own, where it’s employed, and how it’s being used.
IBM® Endpoint Manager for Software Use Analysis (SUA) identifies licensed and unlicensed software with in-depth granularity. Built on IBM BigFix® technology, it tracks software usage patterns and trends to support better planning, budgeting and vendor license compliance. Now you can significantly reduce the time required to conduct a thorough software asset inventory for license reconciliation or compliance purposes.
The benefits of SUA are compelling and will help your company to:
- Reduce the overall cost of software asset management – removing multiple tools and people from the process
- Align software assets with legal licenses for compliance purposes
- Redeploy or dispose of underutilized software assets
- Negotiate with your software vendors
- Improve your budgeting and planning processes
- Perform software upgrades that are more targeted and cost-effective
- Perform due diligence for corporate acquisitions
- Reduce the chance of viruses and defective software by running only authorized software on your systems
By implementing IBM SUA, you will dramatically improve your software asset management processes and greatly reduce your company’s cost and risk while increasing employee productivity. Use IBM SUA to manage your software portfolio and stop letting your software vendors manage you!